8.0.7.3 seems to be the best...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.0.7.3 seems to be the best...

I have tried all of the QT verisons up to current beta 8116 and I can copy a BD50 and get it to a BD25 no issues at all but when I place the disc in my home theater bluray player they either do not play at all or I just get the beginning logos and previews and the movie does not play.

The process I am doing is the following:

1)make an ISO of the 50GB disc on my HD

2)use DVDFAB to make the ISO on the HD into a 25GB ISO

3)burn the the 25GB ISO to to a BD-R using either IMG burn or ashampoo burning studio 10

However, if I use 8073 for the above process the disc plays fine from beginning to end.

Anyone else having the same experience? Is it me or is DVDFAB on a downward spiral with versions after the platinum series? Seems like the QT series is quite borked... or is it just me???

I love the program and do not want to find another product.

Originally posted by seevee View Post
    ... or is it just me???
    We don't know until you post your logs. Your action sequence seems correct... but you never know
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

You know, 8.0.9.8 hasn't given me any problems. It seems pretty solid.

Comment

Hi seevee:
        Your process is we did everyday. It should not be a general issue for fab. For each beta version, will be verify different source(h264,vc1,mpeg2,interlace), different audio(dts-HD,dts,ac3,ac3-true,lpcm), different channel, different codec and so on. So if fab have one major problem, we must konw. If we don't, your are our "tester". So please post your log and let me check.

Comment

Will do, have a backup to make very soon

Comment

Working...
          X