Help for bluray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help for bluray

Hello, i have a problem, i want to copy only the movie of a bluray 50 gb on a bluray of 25 gb. But when i go to transform the movie in a 25 gb file, i see that the program change the audio quality in a AC3 format. I not want to lose the DTS HD, how i can do this? Dvdfab can make smaller quality video (for example at 95 or 90 % of the original quality) and save audio quality?
    P.S. i'm from italy, thanks.

for BD25 output, DVDFab will not convert DTS HD to AC3.

Did you use "Main Movie" mode? Please make sure you selected correct audio track.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Yes, i have use main movie voice, and when i must transform the file in a 25 gb mode i see "Convert DTS/LPCM Audio to AC3" and i can't remove this option.
      I want the DTS/LPCM to remain as-is. Is there any way to turn this off?
      Thanks.

Comment

Yes, i have use main movie voice bacause i want only the movie with my language, and when i must transform the file in a 25 gb mode i see "Convert DTS/LPCM Audio to AC3" and i can't remove this option.
        I want the DTS/LPCM to remain as-is. Is there any way to turn this off?
        Thanks.

Comment

I've seen this text as well and wondered why I can't turn it off. It seems to me, you do not need to worry about the notice. I select DTS in the audio stream and that is exactly what I get. If I select AC3 that is also what I get.
          I think this notice is is there for copying Blu-ray to DVD to save space ?

Yes, it is confusing and slightly worrying, why it's there when it's not enabled I have no idea. Perhaps, Maybe the developers can remove it unless it's being implemented. (Unless I missed a page somewhere)

Comment

This is my understanding of it. It only works going from Blu ray to a dvd5 or dvd9. Blu ray to blu ray you will not see a check box next to it. Going to a 5 or 9 you will. Blu ray converter to dvd is a separate price. Its for saving space on regular dvd's. Mod's, correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

i not undestand why if i want to change a main movie bluray 50 to 25 gb ,i can't have the top quality audio and maybe even slightly lower video quality.

Comment

Working...
              X