Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

burn speed problem

version 8.1.1.7 problem.

when writing to a bd-re50gb with2x write, fab writes at 5.9x once it worked another time it failed. 2x write was specified in fab parameters. is it me or a fab problem?

Hi jeffpr
    Please install the latest version of Fab found here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=14547

Also I think you will be much happier using ImgBurn as your burn engine, it is "free" and you will find the link in my signature on how to set it up with Fab.
    Remember to set up the AWS in ImgBurn to 1/2 the rated speed of the disc's you are using.
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpr View Post
      version 8.1.1.7 problem.

when writing to a bd-re50gb with2x write, fab writes at 5.9x once it worked another time it failed. 2x write was specified in fab parameters. is it me or a fab problem?
      After setting up AWS in ImgBurn set the burn speed in Fab to recomended
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
        After setting up AWS in ImgBurn set the burn speed in Fab to recomended
        Hey DiabloZoe
        That is already in the instructions, but many members have miss that setting.
        Thanks
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

i tried the latest version but was not successful . i went back to 8.1.1.2 and it works ok but still at 5.9 times speed when specified at 2x in dvd fab.

Comment

Hi jeffpr
            Did you set up ImgBurn from the link in my signature?
            If not please give it a try.
            CBR929

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpr View Post
              i tried the latest version but was not successful . i went back to 8.1.1.2 and it works ok but still at 5.9 times speed when specified at 2x in dvd fab.
              This is why I pointed out setting fab to recommended! I figured it would not be set up from the interactions in your sig!
              For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
              or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
              X