Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

burned BRs not readable

Hello from Germany,

I am a bit lost because I unsuccessfully tried to rip/burn several BR Films:

I tried to rip films with DVDFab (main movie only or full Disc) and the program successfully created ISO files. (40-60 minutes for ~20GB)

When I burn the ISO (with DVDFab or other) on Disc neither my Philips BDP3000, my PS3 (latest Firmware) nor the Software Players (Power DVD 9 with BR-support or VLC) will play the Discs. Also the ISO-Images aren't accessible by the Software Players.

When I open the ISO-Images in DVDFab I can play the movies on the preview screen

When I tried to open the mts files VLC plays the films correctly.

What can I have done wrong? I used the settings from the sticky in the german forum. What other Infos would you need to see any mistakes?

Hi jeti
    It will be all guess work with out your logs, the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi,

We do these things erery day, compress bd50 to bd25/bd9/bd5 to ISO/folder and play the movie normally.
      Player: PowerDVD 10, TMT5, VLC.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jeti View Post
        Hello from Germany,

I am a bit lost because I unsuccessfully tried to rip/burn several BR Films:

I tried to rip films with DVDFab (main movie only or full Disc) and the program successfully created ISO files. (40-60 minutes for ~20GB)

When I burn the ISO (with DVDFab or other) on Disc neither my Philips BDP3000, my PS3 (latest Firmware) nor the Software Players (Power DVD 9 with BR-support or VLC) will play the Discs. Also the ISO-Images aren't accessible by the Software Players.

When I open the ISO-Images in DVDFab I can play the movies on the preview screen

When I tried to open the mts files VLC plays the films correctly.

What can I have done wrong? I used the settings from the sticky in the german forum. What other Infos would you need to see any mistakes?
        This most likely is a media issue. The ps3 is very picky! Which brand are you using?
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
        X