How to copy main movie only on a 25 gb disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to copy main movie only on a 25 gb disc

Hello, i want to copy main movie only to a 25 gb bluray.
    I have decrypt the entire bluray 50 gb on my HD, but how i can take only the main movie with one language and one subtitle (without menu, special features and other) and keep the HD audio quality ( DTS HD or another type of HD audio) ? I not want to transfor dts in AC3 audio...tell me all operation for do it.
    Thanks.

Dear Peris,

Please take this movie in your HDD as source, use Blu-ray Copy "Main movie mode" to copy with only check one DTS HD audio track and one subpicture track. Please set the output size to 25GB.

Best regards,

Knighter

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Yes, i do it, but in the last section of dvdfab, i see the voice " the dts audio is transform in AC3" and i can't eliminate this option, why ?
      Please help me.

Comment

Hi peris
        Please try the latest version found here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=14578
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by peris View Post
          Yes, i do it, but in the last section of dvdfab, i see the voice " the dts audio is transform in AC3" and i can't eliminate this option, why ?
          Please help me.
          Hi peris,

No have the check box for "Convert DTS/LPCM audio to AC-3" option when compressing to bd25.
          There is a check box for "Convert DTS/LPCM audio to AC-3" option when compressing to bd9/bd5, you could check or uncheck it.

Hope this help you!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
            Hi peris,

No have the check box for "Convert DTS/LPCM audio to AC-3" option when compressing to bd25.
            There is a check box for "Convert DTS/LPCM audio to AC-3" option when compressing to bd9/bd5, you could check or uncheck it.

Hope this help you!

Wilson
            Tomorrow, i'll try to use versione 8.1.2.0 but with old version i have use the option 25 gb and at the end of setting, before to start the process of transformation of the bluray 50 in 25 gb, the program have in automatic, the option DTS/LPCM audio to AC-3 active and i can't eliminate it.

Comment

Working...
            X