Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attack of the Clones Blu-ray Error

"This Blu-ray disc contains BD+ protection which is not supported for now"

This is the message I received today when I was making back up copies of the newly released Star Wars: The Complete Saga Blu-rays. I started with the best movies naturally Episodes IV-VI. All copied and play excellently.

Then on to the prequels. The Phantom Menace, copies and plays great. Then I popped in Attack of the Clones and I get the message I wrote above. I restarted my computer, re-tried. Still same message. Updated DVDfab to 8.1.2.0, restarted, same message. Gave up and put in Revenge of the Sith. Again, copied and plays great! Still have not tried the discs with the extras but I'll get to those soon and I'll update this post.

So it's just you Attack of the Clones! You live up to your name. You attacked when I was making a clone! Ha! But in all seriousness, I have been searching this site and its forums but I haven't found a fix (or if it will be patched and working soon). I did however find some people posting with this similar problem on a different Star Wars thread relating to a different problem. But again, no one had an answer. Hopefully you read this makers of DVDFab and work your magic and get this working.

The Saga, is not yet complete..

*UPDATE*
    I have successfully copied all 3 bonus discs today. They play great as well. Still getting an error message on Attack of the Clones. No word yet if this is being looked into or if it will be fixed soon.

Comment

Please try to open "Attack of the Clones" again to see the result.
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Star wars

Hi there,

I now get a "internal error has occurred" displayed on the screen when openning dvdfab. I am using ver 8.1.2.0 tried loading Attack of the Clones.

Please assist?

Comment

Originally posted by inyezi123 View Post
          Hi there,

I now get a "internal error has occurred" displayed on the screen when openning dvdfab. I am using ver 8.1.2.0 tried loading Attack of the Clones.

Please assist?
          Hi, it also says to check if there is a new version. Luckily there is one, a new beta was just released.

Please try it and post your logs. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X