Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The problem with convert audio in the br 25gb continue..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem with convert audio in the br 25gb continue..

Sigh, I don't think this option is working correctly at all...

I've attempted two transformation of BD 50 on a BD25 (only main movie)- regardless of the audio options set the resulting output is ALWAYS AC3....which I don't want.

It's a the 'bugs' of the product or only dvdfab can't keep the original type of audio ?

How i can resolve the problem? There is a old version of dvdfab that not have this bug? If yes, what's this version?
    Thanks.

Originally posted by peris View Post

I've attempted two transformation of BD 50 on a BD25 (only main movie)- regardless of the audio options set the resulting output is ALWAYS AC3....which I don't want.

It's a the 'bugs' of the product or only dvdfab can't keep the original type of audio ?

How i can resolve the problem? There is a old version of dvdfab that not have this bug? If yes, what's this version?
    Thanks.
    If you are trying to copy the main movie only, copy to the HDD main movie only and select the very first audio track, this will be the DTS HD or master track. Copy this to the HDD and do your compression down to BD25. You now should have the correct audio track and your movie to a BD25. If its playing the wrong track then it might be a setting on your BR player that needs to be changed. Also after you have done this can you reopen the folder in Fab and send a screen shot of only the DTS track in the right hand corner?
    Last edited by DiabloZoe; 09-18-2011, 04:51 PM.
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

I noticed this forced AC3 conversion too and would also like the ability to turn it off. What gives developers?

Originally posted by peris View Post

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X