This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certain Blue-ray Discs will not load

I am a recent purchaser of DVDFab Blue-ray to Blue-ray, but a long time user of DVDFab 6 DVD to DVD. The issue that i am having is as follows. When loading a Blue-ray disc the loader recognizes the disc (i have tried 5 different ones to date) but after a few seconds disappears and I am left with a blank application asking me to insert a Blue-ray disc. One disc does give an error message “The Blue-ray disc contains BD+ protection which is not supported for now" the discs are all region 4 as is the BD rom. any help would be appreciated

Well just so you know DVDFab 6.2.0.2 Beta has BD+ removal for certian movies. Now in order to be able to help you better you need to post the info listed in the Help Us Help You. I also moved your thread to the Blu-Ray to Blu-ray section where you can get more help for this problem

Comment

As it says:
      One disc does give an error message “The Blue-ray disc contains BD+ protection which is not supported for now"
      Not all BD+ disc are supported at this time.
      Can you give us the title's of a couple that are not working, maybe someone can confirm if those Title are or not.

Thanks and Welcome to the DVDFab forum

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
      Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Working...
      X