What title to choose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What title to choose

When i open Star Wars A New Hope in main movie i get like 25 titles, which one do i choose?

@jaysue
    Let DVDFab to decide.
    I moved your post to a thread of its own. Please do not hijack somebody's threads again.
    Last edited by IPopov50; 09-19-2011, 07:28 PM.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I was just trying to ask something related to the same movie, i didn't know if i should start a whole new thread for that, sorry.

Comment

Threads in these forums are not title-related, but issue/problem-related.
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

So what is the answer? I am having this issue.

Comment

There are a few ways to accomplish this, as IPopov50 said let Fab choose...This is about 98% correct some times Fab will pick the wrong title which seldom happens but it does. You can put the movie in the BD player and get the title information that way. And you can watch a bit of the movie in the player on the left hand corner of the screen to make sure you have the correct language you are looking for. This might be a type of protection scheme that Fab encountered a while back with the source code I think.
            or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
            X