Can't play Blu-ray ripped movies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't play Blu-ray ripped movies.

I used latest DVDFab trial version to rip "Priest 3-D", and though the rip was successfully done, I still can't play it. I tried with latest versions from PowerDVD and TotalMedia Theatre, but they doesn't work, and I'm afraid it is because I'm trying to play them with old, non-DHCP compatible hardware.

I thought that even without having no DHCP compliant video card and display, with DVDFab I was going to be able to play them right.

I have a Intel GMA X3100 (256 MB) graphic card, Celeron E3300 (two cores), and use Windows XP SP3.

I tried with both, "Rip to HD" and "Rip to image" functions and I can play the elementary M2TS streams rightly, but should I be able to play the movie as the full Blu-ray disc format too?

Thanks in advance.

I tried with both, "Rip to HD" and "Rip to image" functions and I can play the elementary M2TS streams rightly
    Hi,

Sound that the movie is well after ripper.
    For ISO file, you could play it by PowerDVD and TMT, just need to mout the ISO to virtual rom.
    For folder, you could play it by TMT and VLC.
    Please do as below:
    1. Open TMT.
    2. Drop the BDMV folder to TMT.

VLC is a free player and so good, have a try.
    http://cdnetworks-kr-1.dl.sourceforg...1.11-win32.exe

Hope this help you!

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for your reply, but since both programs doesn't allow me to play the full Blu-ray disc format (either via VD or folder), what I want to know, is that if I really need to change some hardware components, as my video card, CPU, display, etc.? Because I heard another people comments' which have similar outdated hardware, and were still able to reproduce Blu-ray discs with said players.

If DHCP isn't the problem, and I'm able to see the videos normally through the M2TS files, why the Blu-ray disc can't be played as they are, i.e., without doing any rip at all? Maybe it is due to just a software's matter?

Comment

Working...
      X