DVDfab for Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDfab for Mac

I guess this question is for the moderator. The only reason I use XP on my Mac is so I can use DVDFab. I have been using Fab for 4 years now. Just 6 weeks ago I purchased the Blu-ray copy and passkey plug-ins. I did not know that a Mac version was coming out. Is there a way of getting the Mac version at a discount for a loyal customer. I would much sooner use the Mac version.
    Regards
    Sherwood1948.

Originally posted by sherwood1948 View Post
    I guess this question is for the moderator. The only reason I use XP on my Mac is so I can use DVDFab. I have been using Fab for 4 years now. Just 6 weeks ago I purchased the Blu-ray copy and passkey plug-ins. I did not know that a Mac version was coming out. Is there a way of getting the Mac version at a discount for a loyal customer. I would much sooner use the Mac version.
    No, this question is for DVDFab team - moderators are all volunteers. I would suggest to write PM to Fengtao or send email to DVDFab staff through DVDFab.com website.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Working...
    X