Jennifers body cant read Abort?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jennifers body cant read Abort?

dont think its the disc Ill find out later but it wont read it even if I do ignore errors...

anyone run into this still?

John

Originally posted by DJuanHouston View Post
    dont think its the disc
    Well John, it's the disc. Try to clean it and/or remove scratches. If doesn't help - take it back to the counters for exchange.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I thought so too but it reads on the PS3, I havent watched it yet but will give it a go tonight and see

if it plays all the way with no hicups Ill report back

I did notice it has 2 defined rings around it like special burn lines and thought it might be a disc that skips around to read like some protections do but the newest QT beta should have that

Comment

Originally posted by DJuanHouston View Post
        I thought so too but it reads on the PS3
        Here we go again...
        Fact that your disc plays in DVD/BR player, PS3 or any other players proves nothing. Players have great tolerance for scratches and other disc impurities, and have loose rules for skipping. Otherwise most of the discs would be coasters soon after there were purchased (especially in households with little kids). Copying however, requires high level of precision...
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by IPopov50 View Post
          Here we go again...
          Fact that your disc plays in DVD/BR player, PS3 or any other players proves nothing. Players have great tolerance for scratches and other disc impurities, and have loose rules for skipping. Otherwise most of the discs would be coasters soon after there were purchased (especially in households with little kids). Copying however, requires high level of precision...
          well that may be true but it has no visible scratches

Comment

Working...
          X