Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUG in FULL DISC mode with v8.1.2.2. beta version

Hello
    I just want to report a bug that I have found in v8.1.2.2. Beta version. I wanted to copy a Blu-ray disc in FULL DISC Mode. The original was 26GB. I selected the 25GB Single Layer disc tab, so it was going to compress 26GB down to 24GB. It keeps ejecting the disc stating that it is not a double layer disc, even though I have selected the 25GB disc tab in the drop down selection.

A 25gb disk is actually around 23.8db. Since your going to 24gb it's still too big. Try compressing to just below 23gb and see what you get.

Comment

I have always had the custom setting set to 24000 just to squeeze a little more onto disc and to improve the compression percentage. I have never had this problem before. I have put back on v8.1.2.0. and it works fine with the same settings.

Comment

Hi sherwood1948
        As HIDEF has stated your size is too big to fit on a disc, and going higher than the recommended size will cause you nothing but problems.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Okay. I have set it to 23000. I will see if this makes any difference.

Comment

Not all discs are pressed the same even in the same spindle. While the advice above is the best advice, you would have to try multiple discs with the setting to make sure it is a bug!
            For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
            X