error can't read disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error can't read disc

I keep geeting a read error while trying to back up Yogi Bear 3D. All the other 3D movies I back up work except Despicable Me 3d, well it kinda worked but it was glitchy/digitized distortion for some of the movie here and there. I did check the original disc and it was clean. Every copy of Despicable me messed up at the exact time in the movie but playing the original that dosen't happen.The 2d version did the same thing With Yogi Bear it says it can't read the disc but it plays fine in my PS3. I thought maybe my burner but I just backed up My bloody Valintine 3D so I am sure its not my burner. If anyone can help cool and thanks, the disc is clean no smudges or anything.

Originally posted by 537luvsjen View Post
    I keep geeting a read error while trying to back up Yogi Bear 3D. All the other 3D movies I back up work except Despicable Me 3d, well it kinda worked but it was glitchy/digitized distortion for some of the movie here and there. I did check the original disc and it was clean. Every copy of Despicable me messed up at the exact time in the movie but playing the original that dosen't happen.The 2d version did the same thing With Yogi Bear it says it can't read the disc but it plays fine in my PS3. I thought maybe my burner but I just backed up My bloody Valintine 3D so I am sure its not my burner. If anyone can help cool and thanks, the disc is clean no smudges or anything.
    Could be a bad disc/press. Yes it happens and people can't believe that was the issue!
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
    X