Transformers Dark of the moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SiNiSTER View Post
    yea still no luck with transformers 3 and fast five just get clitches, and i read some were to download image burn why use image burn when we paid for this to work... just my 2 cents.. just have to wait for an update....
    Hi SiNiSTER
    Where are any of your logs, so that we may be able to help you?
    Your signature says LG GGW-H20L Version YL05 have you tried updating your firmware on your drive to the newest one found here http://www.firmwarehq.com/download_1...7(EW).zip.html

Do you also have ALL settings to software and have Enable Lightning Recoding Disabled?
    CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 10-13-2011, 01:55 AM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

ahh i forgot to update that i have a liteon now iHbs212 no new update available. and yes Lightning Recoding checked.everything is set to software. well no log errors just i get jitters with fast five and transformers 3.. just like with ironman2 when we had compression problems. i tried different versions but same issue..

i save movie to hd ( full ) ISO image.
      open dvdfab movie only option set at 25 gig

copys just fine not to long of time the average time for that size of movie..might be time to reformate, fast five is at 94% quality movie only around 24 gigs now that shouldnt be a problem thats were im pretty much confused. i can understand transformers 38 gigs to 23 but 24.XX to 23.XX wierd..
      Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
      OCZ 2 gig memery
      nvidia 9800gtx+
      Windows 7 ultimate
      >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

Comment

hmm i clicked on the firmware link you have above and theres a update, but i went to liteon website and clicked driver update says none available.
        i have 5L08 and i see 5L09 available and theres a update for dvdfab so ill check back after i do some more testing after work...
        Intel quad q6600 2.4Ghz
        OCZ 2 gig memery
        nvidia 9800gtx+
        Windows 7 ultimate
        >>>ASUS BW 12B1ST <<<

Comment

Working...
        X