hoodwinked too blu-ray 3d iso won't playback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hoodwinked too blu-ray 3d iso won't playback

I use clone mode to make a .iso and I have tried several times and always endup with a unusable iso (won't playback). Any thoughts on how to backup this disc or get a usable image?

Priest 3d has cinavia protection but I had no issues making a backup of it. I just dump it to iso on my hdd and burnt the image. Granted I did do that disc on a older version as I upgraded to the newest version after having this issue w/ hoodwinked. Neither version works with hoodwinked too 3d.. still stuck

Comment

Priest 3d has cinavia protection but I had no issues making a backup of it. I just dump it to iso on my hdd and burnt the image. Granted I did do that disc on a older version as I upgraded to the newest version after having this issue w/ hoodwinked. Neither version works with hoodwinked too 3d.. still stuck

I would install virtual drive though, it's free and the best way to test your iso's prior to a burn.. way easier than a rewritable.

Comment

Can you playback the ISO mouted by DVDFab Virtual Drive with software player?
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
          No after the first bad disc (Been a long time since I had a bad backup) I have since tested each iso w/ this method and it will not playback.

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
            A quick update.. the issue appears to be in the structure. I say this because there is nothing I can do to get the movies started on any of my PC players (CyberLink, HP or Windows) but I just happened to throw my burnt disc into my panny 3d bdplayer and it also wouldn't start BUT it did let me go to the menu and start the movie and it did play in 3d! So... something is a miss w/ the startup structure.

Hope this helps with a fix.. or an idea on how to fix with settings.

I have tried to rip this several times now and always the same issue on the computer using virtual drive or the burnt bd50 image.

Comment

Hi,

Does the region code selected correctly?

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                Hi,

Does the region code selected correctly?

Wilson
                Plays fine.. it's in the startup

Comment

Glad to see it play well!

Wilson
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Still no work around for this issue to get a true clean backup? Would be nice to have a copy that works both on PC and my home player.. a little more future proof if you know what I mean.

Thanks!

Comment

Anyone know if there is a fix for this yet? I've been checking back but I've yet to see any post indicating they have fixed dvdfab or noted a work around?

Love to hear back from someone.. thanks.

Comment

+1. I, too, have had this problem with this film. I also tried using Other Software with the disc, to no avail. There does appear to be a startup structure problem.

Any advice or other comments would be helpful on how to fix this issue. I have been unable to get my backup to play at all (the original works fine - but there is a pause at the beginning before it will play while it checks to make sure you are connected to a 3D capable display. If you are not, it gives you a warning message and doesn't play. With the backup (iso on hard drive), it just hangs upon being started by any software player and it won't play at all).
                        Last edited by CBR929; 10-30-2011, 04:31 PM. Reason: Mention of other software

Comment

Solved

Okay, it took a while to figure out, but I was able to backup (clone) my copy of Hoodwinked Too 3D. In the settings options, I removed all of the check marks in Blu Ray copy except the first one.

Hope this helps other people out there that struggled with it.

Comment

Working...
                          X