3D back up and passkey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D back up and passkey?

Just recently downloaded Passkey. I have numerous times made back ups to my 3d movies with little or no problem. But that was before "passkey".
    Last night tried to back up Priest 3d. Mind You I have never been able to make a back up of a 3d movie from my hdd. Only by using Dvdfab "Clone" mode straight to a 50gb disc do I get a 3d backup. If I try copying from a file on my hdd it always comes out 2d. So back to my original ? Could having passkey be the problem that I cannot get Dvdfab clone (latest version available for download) to make a playable 3d back up? So far 2 50 gb coasters and we all know how expensive they are. Any advise or guidance would be welcome.

No one responded to my thread but i did a couple of test on my own and found out that if Passkey is open during a "Clone" backup you will not get a 3d backup of the movie. So for anyone interested make sure you exit Passkey before making a Clone of a 3d movie. FYI

Comment

Originally posted by unclebubbies View Post
      No one responded to my thread but i did a couple of test on my own and found out that if Passkey is open during a "Clone" backup you will not get a 3d backup of the movie. So for anyone interested make sure you exit Passkey before making a Clone of a 3d movie. FYI
      I think if you read the release notes cloning is the only way to make a 3d backup. And Fab already incorporates passkey so no need to run it twice. There is s passkey forum on this board also!
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Hi unclebubbies,

Are you using latest version of Passkey 8039?

I will check this issue asap.

Best Regards,
        Fengtao
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by DiabloZoe View Post
          I think if you read the release notes cloning is the only way to make a 3d backup.
          Would like to read those notes but can't find them. Looked on website and install directory, so where are they?

Comment

Originally posted by vidwiz View Post
            Would like to read those notes but can't find them. Looked on website and install directory, so where are they?
            I was thinking this was back when the option was first released since I do not make 3D backups, I thought it was just an option after the ripper support. But passkey is not needed to run when running this software
            For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
            or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by vidwiz View Post

Comment

Working...
              X