back up resident evil 3d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back up resident evil 3d

Would like to back up resident evil 3d but I need a protected copy for playstation. When I set full disk copy I get 3 choices bluray3d, bluray2d, and convert to 3dsbs so when I pick bluray3d I lose the choice for protected disk. What am I missing or cant I back this up in 3d?

Thanks

Originally posted by jford951 View Post
    Would like to back up resident evil 3d but I need a protected copy for playstation. When I set full disk copy I get 3 choices bluray3d, bluray2d, and convert to 3dsbs so when I pick bluray3d I lose the choice for protected disk. What am I missing or cant I back this up in 3d?

Thanks
    The only way I know how to retain 3d with a blu-ray 3d is by doing a clone and burning to 50gb discs.. unless you change format type (see the bluray 3d ripper options).

Comment

Originally posted by stumblinh View Post
      The only way I know how to retain 3d with a blu-ray 3d is by doing a clone and burning to 50gb discs.. unless you change format type (see the bluray 3d ripper options).
      But If I do a clone it wont do a protective disk for the playstation. At least I dont see that option

Comment

Originally posted by jford951 View Post
        But If I do a clone it wont do a protective disk for the playstation. At least I dont see that option
        Correct unless I'm missing something, but you can switch to a mkv format and eliminate the issues w/ the 3d ripper and play on your ps3

Comment

Well that stinks that this is not capable of backing up my disk in 3d. I don't really want to convert to a new format I want to back it up

Comment

Working...
          X