Just curious about when watermark started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I go from Blu-Ray to a DVD, will the watermark on the trial version go along with out output video... or is that just when you go blu ray to blu ray?

Just curious more than anything.. Not sure I have anything I really want to down convert while I"m trying this.

I was trying DVD fab a while ago, and recently got a new computer together and recently loaded up DVD Fab to try again.

Having some issues with the 8.1.2.5 version, so I'm a little hesitant to continue w/Fab. I"m hoping the problem I"m having is corrected in the next version (posted in a different thread) I'm hoping it comes out before my trial expires.

Just curious.. a prior version I tested on the old computer didnt do the DVDFab watermark on a blu-ray backup, but on the version I'm testing, its there.

Its not a problem as I understand it goes away when purchased, but just wondering what version the mark was added to. I think the last version I tried was maybe a few months back and on the one or two blu rays I backed up, it wasnt there.

Comment

Originally posted by dgrams View Post
      I was trying DVD fab a while ago, and recently got a new computer together and recently loaded up DVD Fab to try again.

Having some issues with the 8.1.2.5 version, so I'm a little hesitant to continue w/Fab. I"m hoping the problem I"m having is corrected in the next version (posted in a different thread) I'm hoping it comes out before my trial expires.

Just curious.. a prior version I tested on the old computer didnt do the DVDFab watermark on a blu-ray backup, but on the version I'm testing, its there.

Its not a problem as I understand it goes away when purchased, but just wondering what version the mark was added to. I think the last version I tried was maybe a few months back and on the one or two blu rays I backed up, it wasnt there.
      I believe all aspects of fab will have the watermark when in trial, and once purchased watermarks will no longer be present, but all movies with them already will continue to display a watermark
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Hi dgrams
        After purchase if you want the watermark removed from the copies done in trial you will have to do them over again.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Allrighty. Thanks for the replies.

Comment

Working...
          X