tree of life won't back up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tree of life won't back up

When trying to back up Tree of Life, I got a message that the blu-ray is protected and can't be copied. Is this new copy protection?

It contains new BD+ and we are working on it, please wait.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

any new fixes for Tree of Life? I tried version 8127 and it still would not work

Comment

Hi Johnpayd
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal logand post right here.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

There are no post to log. When disk is inserted, a message pops up stating that the disk has new BD protection and can't be analyzed

Comment

Tree Of Life

I am using 8126 and I did a rip to PS3 okay - Or am I missing the point?

Comment

Yes, there are several versions of Tree of Life. The US version is distributed by Fox and has BD+ protection. The Canadian version is not and does not have that protection, so it already works.

Anyway, I know they've been working on it (I mean US version, with BD+), so please try it and post results. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnpayd View Post
                any new fixes for Tree of Life? I tried version 8127 and it still would not work
                When a new protection is bypassed Fengtao put it on the Fab server, they might update the software but it's not needed
                For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Support now. Please try again.

Comment

Working...
                  X