Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I use this to split a 45GB disc in to 2 x 25GB ones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I use this to split a 45GB disc in to 2 x 25GB ones?

I have the first Disc of Spartaus Gods of the Arena which is 45GB. It is a series and would like to copy the lot so guess the best way is to split it beween 2 x 25GB discs. I can't work out how to do this though with Blu Ray Copy as it seems you can only select all of the disc or a single chapter as main movie?

The second one is 35GB so that'll be OK on to 1 disc right? (Strangely it thinks the second one is 3D as I think only an extra feature is.)

Ta

I did the series "V" and the easiest way was to put the whole disk on a 50gb disk. Less headaches.

Comment

Originally posted by amdowney View Post
      I have the first Disc of Spartaus Gods of the Arena which is 45GB. It is a series and would like to copy the lot so guess the best way is to split it beween 2 x 25GB discs. I can't work out how to do this though with Blu Ray Copy as it seems you can only select all of the disc or a single chapter as main movie?

The second one is 35GB so that'll be OK on to 1 disc right? (Strangely it thinks the second one is 3D as I think only an extra feature is.)

Ta
      I split all of my bigger BDs so I can use the less expensive 25GB discs by using the " Title Start/End Setting" which can be found on the bottom left side of the main screen after Fab opens the disc. Just copy first 23 chapters first, then the rest on the last file....Make sure you check the file size and do not exceed 23 GBs , which is "about" all you can put on a 25GB disc.and "AND" leave the "50 GB " setting ON when you do the copying on both files,otherwise the program with compress your 2nd file...and you don't want that.You will need to split your 35GB disc too.

Comment

Also when you do the last half of the file, ignore the file size , it's not correct...just make the box still reads 50GB....it should not need any compression.

Comment

Working...
        X