does it matter which version you use to back blu ray to HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does it matter which version you use to back blu ray to HD

Does it matter which version of Fab you use to back a blu ray up to your HD? I don't always want to burn a copy of my blu ray right away. So if I wait a month or and use a newer version of Fab to burn the copy will it matter?

It shouldn't, but on rare occasions it does.
    Any "future" version should decrypt any BD done successfully by Fab previously.
    The reality is that once in a great while the most recent versions stumble/fail whereas an older version will be successful.

Like I said, it's pretty rare, but it's why most of us old timers keep the Fab installers archived and usually keep a few past versions installed and at the ready
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Will it matter if I use an older version of Fab to compress and burn a recent blu ray?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnpayd View Post
        Will it matter if I use an older version of Fab to compress and burn a recent blu ray?
        Nope, not at all.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
        X