Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impossible to play cloned BD 3D

Hi,
    As I'm not an expert, I'll appreciate your help because I'm not able to find a solution for a long time.
    I have many ISO of BD 3D (FINAL DESTINATION 4 3D, THE LION KING 3D, THOR 3D) that I'd like to play in my home player (SONY BDP S480).
    I have burnt it trying different mode :
    - Full disc/ copy as a BD 3D;
    - Full disc/ copy as a BD 2D (if the ISO is emulated with DAEMON TOOLS, it isn't possible to select "Copy as a BD 3D", I found it yesterday);
    - Clone, since I get BD 50 GB (I have thought it was the ultimate and perfect solution...) but it still doesn't play ! I still have a message displayed : "Your TV and/or BD player are not 3D devices" and the player never play the disc. Nothing can be made (no menus, no title, nothing works). My TV and my BD home player are both 3D, original 3D movies are played... I'm desperate, I have wasted several BD
    Does anybody have an idea about this problem ?
    Thanks.

Notice Sunny's explanation. ISO is not mentioned.

Comment

HDMI connection

Actually, it's a very stupid mistake of me. My BD player's selected output was quite simply YUV instead of HDMI ! My 3D BD copies works perfectly !

Comment

Glad you found the problem.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X