No announcement yet.

Problems with Limitless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If i do this again, it will be with an older pre-QT version. I've tried 4 QT versions with no success.

Comment

Bridesmaids can be backed up...

I was able to back up my Bridesmaids DVD using version 8.1.3.2 (QT). I was also able to back it up with the older version as well (final "pre-QT" version 8.0.8.5).

At first, I could not get it to work. I would start DVDFab and then insert the DVD. DVDFab would complain about not being able to read sectors of the DVD. The problem turns out that the DVD was auto-launching. Even though I closed the auto-launching dialog, it messed up the copy process. So, I left the DVD in the drive after the auto-launch completed (and after I closed the auto-launch). Then, I closed DVDFab and re-opened it with the Bridesmaids DVD still in the drive. Then I ran DVDFab and it worked! I tried it with the older version of DVDFab and it worked as well.

You have to love DVDFab.

Comment

Anti-Virus

Some Anti-Virus software can cause problems... Did it to me. Had to close out the anti-virus software for it to work.. Then sometimes its just a bad Movie Disk.

Comment

Working...
        X