Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Version 8.1.2.9 QT and previous Version 8.1.2.6 "freezing" up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 8.1.2.9 QT and previous Version 8.1.2.6 "freezing" up!

I need help! Version 8.1.2.9 QT and previous Version 8.1.2.6 are both "freezing" up when converting ISO files to PS3 (MPEG-4) files.

The conversion stops or freezes when DVD Ripper reaches 61.5% and it does not prompt an error message window. It simply just stops from converting. The "Encoding Fps" status bar disappearce leaving the "Percent: 61.5%, Task Time Elapsed: 03:25:10, Task Time Left: 00:00:00" status bars on display.

I ripped some older titles like Billly Madison, Bloodwork (Clint Eastwood movie) and they were a success!

But when I tried ripping these titles: Bridesmaids, Bad Teacher, For Colored Women and even these older titles Deadman Walking, Eddie Murphy's Raw and Best Defense (1980 films), DVDFab Ripper Ver. 8.1.2.9 QT and Ver. 8.1.2.6 simply "freezes" or stops from ripping when it reaches 61.5%.

Is there a new version of DVDFAb coming out soon to fix this problem?

I tried uninstalling the latest version of DVDFab and install older versions that I had success rips with in the past but unfortunately, the newer DVDFab versions prevent older versions to rip these titles too. I'm not that computer savyy so, asking me to remove this or remove that isn't going to help fix my problem. Is there a new version coming out soon fixing these annoying problems? Member since 1998.

Thank you for your time.

Sonny

Hi sonny.zarate
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
    X