3d sbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3d sbs?

I am using Bluray Copy and am trying to get the 3d movie into side by side format....I get the option for 3d sbs but the resulting file does not look to be side by side?

am I missing something?

Could you please post internal log and a screenshot for backup playback? Thanks.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Here is the internal log and a screen shot from windows media player...
      Attached Files

Comment

I even tried update to newest Beta...still same
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
          Please convert SBS 3d format to bd25.
          It's a known error which not the SBS 3d format when converting to bd50. Sorry to trouble you!
          Hope this help you!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

thanks for the tip, I will try again and let you know how it goes tomorrow!

Comment

ok its been encoding all night and day, so I think it is working! I will post result as soon as its finished. Thanks again.

Comment

success! Thanks so much.

any possibility in future for main movie only? (I would rather not have to compress the whole disc...I hate menu and extras etc)

Thanks though!
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

You could convert main movie to bd25 with SBS 3D format, freeze when convert main movie to bd50 . I have been reported the error to our dev.

Wilson
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Ok I have a new Inquiry regarding sbs....

I am using the movie Final Destination 3D and when I copy to file [folder] method, DVDFab does not recognize it as a 3D movie (stream folder even contains ssif files)...but if I copy to an .iso it is recognized as a 3D movie? The .iso method allows me to convert to 3D sbs.

here are two screen shots, one showing the folder method and the other showing the .iso method.

Is this a known bug? or is it intended to work this way?
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by crackinhedz; 11-16-2011, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Hi, crackinhedz

It's a bug that it's not the 3D format when opening 3D folder source.

Thanks!

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X