Copy converted MKV to blu-ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy converted MKV to blu-ray

I converted MKV-files to blu-ray and m2ts-files, but when I try to copy this with Blu-ray copy to blu-ray-disc I can't find the right files. Which files must I copy to the disc, when I convert to blu-ray I have these maps BDMV and Certificates with sub-maps and I don't know which ones to copy. When I covert to m2ts I can't open them in Blu-ray copy.
    Can anyone help me out here?

bdmv

BDMV and Certificates will do it

Comment

use Imgburn (write files/folders to disc) and simply drag the BDMV & Certificate.

Under the options tab, make sure "file system" is set to UDF 2.50.

Burn.

thats it.

Comment

Hey Guys, you are getting away from the original subject/query here!!!

Fab is NOT a BR (nor DVD) authoring program and cannot do what the OP asked.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          Hey Guys, you are getting away from the original subject/query here!!!

Fab is NOT a BR (nor DVD) authoring program and cannot do what the OP asked.
          So I can't copy it in DVD Fab? I did burn BDMV and Certificate maps with Imgburn, but then I have to open several maps when I put the disc in the BD-player. When I burn with AVS it burns directly to Blu-ray and plays when I put it in the player.

Comment

Working...
          X