Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluray COPY with MENU ONLY AND MOVIE

Hi,
    I want to know if its possible to keep only the Menu + Main Movie of a bluray movie disk.

There is a way to do it at this time ?

Comming soon ?
    thank you

No there is not!!!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

The best solution is to take the original BR50 and rip it to fit on BR25 I think, big loss in quality ?

Comment

I can't tell the difference between 50G and 25G both are GREAT -- so much better that DVD anyway

Comment

out of curiosity, what would you need a menu for if the only selection is the movie?

Comment

I want menu and movie only to get a better compression ratio for BR25 ( removed bonus and preview )

Comment

Is it too far off topic here to ask if it is soon going to be able to "Customize" with Blu-ray copy?

Comment

is customize an option that will ever be available for blu ray copy? it would be great for episodic blu's IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_ftp View Post
                  I want menu and movie only to get a better compression ratio for BR25 ( removed bonus and preview )
                  if you leave out the menu, you get even less compression of the movie itself.

If all you have is the movie, there would be no need for a menu other than to take up more space...which sounds like you are trying to avoid.

Comment

crackinhedz is correct. If all you want is the movie, why would you need the menu? Just to select play or scenes in the movie? That's what your slow/fast forward/reverse buttons are for on your remote. You will get far less compression, i.e., better picture quality sans the menu and other superfluous extras.

Comment

Working...
                    X