need help copying to file in computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help copying to file in computer

hi guys wats up.....havin a problem burning some movies into a file on my laptop....tried to do the new harry potter and the deathly hollows and it says it did it...i play it with windows media player and it tells me sum wierd xxxx sumtimes but wen it dus play it it played it in spanish and its not the whole movie ? it just plays parts of the movie? i have tried doing other movies also with just main movie and it dus the same thing...also these movies are blue ray and this i am a rookie at this so...thanx 4 the help and inhope i figure this out soon !!!
    Last edited by Guest; 11-12-2011, 02:24 AM.

No details = No help = Weird xxxx
    Last edited by Guest; 11-12-2011, 02:25 AM.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

ok sorry for not givin details.....all i am tryin to do is copy the main movie into a file onto my laptop so i can play it on my t.v. i dnt have a blue ray dvd player so i am wanting to use my laptop instead as my player.....but when i tell the dvdfab to copy main movie it has a xxxx load of wierd files when its done and when i tell the main file to play it is all messed up playing through windows media player and the main whole movie is not all there? do u know of a simple way to copy a blueray dvd into a file on a laptop and make it play onto my t.v thru a hd cable ? and b as simple as possible !!! shood i rip it and not copy main movie or suttin or wat do u think ? thanx again
      Last edited by Guest; 11-12-2011, 02:54 AM. Reason: I have edited two of your post for profanity. 1 more will be 1 too many.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
        No details = No help = Weird xxxx
        hey can u read wat i wrote bak please and let me know wat u think

Comment

No...
          You just brole forum ettiquette by PMing me
          I am not here at your beck and call
          I am in a completely different time zone

RTFM!!!! DO something for yourself !!!
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by o1boss View Post
            hey can u read wat i wrote bak please and let me know wat u think
            Do yourself a favor and purchase ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre 5 to flawlessly play movies from your harddrive. The best purchase I've ever made besides DVDFab!

Comment

ok i guess i xxxxxx off gregi but let me say it was not intentional i was just lookin 4 sum help........i did and will from now on try everything i can to figure it out myself from now on...thank u superfist for your advice ...i did not need to get the software u recommended but i appreciate ur helping me out widout bein mean like other peeps !!!
              Last edited by Guest; 11-12-2011, 05:00 PM. Reason: last time

Comment

Working...
              X