Pirates of Carribean 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pirates of Carribean 4

All of a sudden dvdfab won't do ANYTHING for me! Blu-ry that is. 1st my blu-ray player didn't want to write (LG BH10LS30), got that fixed via microsoft, now... after upgrading and installing 8.1.3.2. It won't even open a disc anymore! xxxx! Just started happening right now with the newest Pirates of Carribean! And no!... There ARE NO LOGS for me to post with this because it won't even get that far!!! FIX THIS PLEASE!!!!!
    Last edited by Guest; 11-17-2011, 01:15 AM.

Please update the Firmware of your device(LG BH10LS30).

Comment

Originally posted by soberjohn23 View Post
      All of a sudden dvdfab won't do ANYTHING for me! Blu-ry that is. 1st my blu-ray player didn't want to write (LG BH10LS30), got that fixed via microsoft, now... after upgrading and installing 8.1.3.2. It won't even open a disc anymore! xxxx! Just started happening right now with the newest Pirates of Carribean! And no!... There ARE NO LOGS for me to post with this because it won't even get that far!!! FIX THIS PLEASE!!!!!
      It could be a corrupted install, uninstall completely and restart the computer. Then reinstall and see if you have any better luck. Make sure nothing is running in the background you donot need to have passkey or xxxDVD running.
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by soberjohn23 View Post
        All of a sudden dvdfab won't do ANYTHING for me! Blu-ry that is. 1st my blu-ray player didn't want to write (LG BH10LS30), got that fixed via microsoft, now... after upgrading and installing 8.1.3.2. It won't even open a disc anymore!xxxx! Just started happening right now with the newest Pirates of Carribean! And no!... There ARE NO LOGS for me to post with this because it won't even get that far!!! FIX THIS PLEASE!!!!!
        Nice language, nice attitude.
        And with this your expectation is that other users will want to help you?

Hahaha...good luck with that...
        Last edited by Guest; 11-17-2011, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X