Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TT3D: Closer to the edge

Using latest beta (8.1.3.5)

Converting from retail disk it just sits at the 'Opening blu-ray disc' dialogue in a never-ending loop.

Heres the log:

DVDFab 8.1.3.5 (2011/11/30 08:50:22)

0m 01.04s: Qt Translator file load success
    0m 01.15s: option dvd2dvd 0 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
    0m 17.78s: detected blu-ray
    0m 17.78s: drive D
    0m 17.78s: blu-ray type 1
    0m 17.78s: volume label TT3D CLOSER TO THE EDGE
    0m 18.75s: detected dvd
    0m 18.75s: drive G
    0m 18.75s: dvd type 1
    0m 18.75s: volume label
    0m 18.78s: detected dvd
    0m 18.78s: drive H
    0m 18.78s: dvd type 1
    0m 18.78s: volume label
    0m 18.97s: aacs 1 bd+ 0

latest Other Software beta rips to image fine so this will do for now
    Last edited by CBR929; 12-01-2011, 02:38 AM. Reason: Software reference

Comment

oh scrap that idea it does the same thing when i try and open the Other Software ripper iso
      Last edited by CBR929; 12-01-2011, 02:39 AM. Reason: Software Reference

Comment

Same Problem

I have the same problem. I'm using the latest version of the software and have never had this problem before.

Also having the same with Spy kids 4 3D - just sits there opening source and even Cancel doesn't work. I have to End Task via Task Manager.

Anybody any ideas??

Comment

support have given up on this one it looks like...

Comment

forgive me if this question has been answered already but has this problem been solved or even answered at all.i am having the same problem dvd fab will not read the original disc i can make an iso image using other software but when i try to choose movie only dvd fab analizes the iso and just continues scanning without any results,when i cancel it i have to use task manager to end task.i am using latest version of bluray copy and not encountered a problem like this before any help would be appreciated or a reply from dvd fab support saying ut is being looked into.i will post logs later if this helps

Comment

Same problems as above with TT closer to the edge and Spy kids

Comment

yep still not working it latest beta (8.1.5.3) and support requests are being ignored

Comment

Same problem here.....

Same problem here - Just hangs on opening source and even Cancel doesn't work. I have to End Task via Task Manager too.

Comment

A polite (im sorry we can't fix it or we'll have a look at it) would be nice. Better than no reply at all.

Comment

yes same here surely just a quick reply from the support team or anybody saying they cant fix or it is being looked into,it was first posted on 11-30-2011.come on guys this is what the forums for.
                      awaiting your reply

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X