cinavia protection question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cinavia protection question

Is there anyway to just do movie only with a disk that has cinavia protection? (smurfs bluray)...

also, can i just clone the bluray to my hard drive and then create the cinavia protected disk so it will play on my ps3?

Originally posted by studmonkey76 View Post
    also, can i just clone the bluray to my hard drive and then create the cinavia protected disk so it will play on my ps3?
    I've been reading a lot on the website in the last 2 or 3 days and I'm sure you can NOT clone to HDD with Canavia. Clone to HDD will remove Canavia protection. I'm sure others will chip in.

Comment

if im gonna play on a player that does not have the cinavia protection, do i need to even worry about it? i have a different bluray player that doesnt have the protection so can i just backup the bluray like i would any other?

Comment

Originally posted by studmonkey76 View Post
        if im gonna play on a player that does not have the cinavia protection, do i need to even worry about it? i have a different bluray player that doesnt have the protection so can i just backup the bluray like i would any other?
        You are correct.
        If your player is not infected you should be all set.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

if i watch a backup copy on my computer insted of a bluray standalone player, will i have to worry about the cinavia protection?

Comment

Dear studmonkey76,

You do not need to worry about that problem, if you copy to HDD, you can play it directly without protection.

Best regards,
            Knighter

DVDFab log default location:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
            For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
            For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
            X