This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

namrevil71

I am using DVDfab 8.0.9.2 QT. I just purchased an LG Blue Ray Writer and Verbatim LTH 2x BD-R discs. I have no issues successfully burning the backup s at BD-25 full or main movie in DVDFAB. However when I play them back in my 1st gen PS3 60gb (with all the current firmware updates)I experience freezing intermittently at random pts in the movie.I have also used a cleaning disc specifically made for game systems with no change. I have never had an issue with original blue-rays movies that I rent etc. I have played around with the settings in the PS3 and DVDFAB, even formatting the PC3 and re-building the database files. I also disabled BD-live, 24hz 1080p output setting, etc in the PS3 settings with no change as reccomended in the PS3 forums. I thought it was the PS3 since it is 5 years old so I bought a brand new PS3 and it does the same thing. I have ordered some new Verbatim 6x speed BD-r's in case there was an issue with the 1st batch. Does anyone have any other ideas as to what might be causing it or what I can do?

Originally posted by namrevil71 View Post
    I am using DVDfab 8.0.9.2 QT. I just purchased an LG Blue Ray Writer and Verbatim LTH 2x BD-R discs. I have no issues successfully burning the backup s at BD-25 full or main movie in DVDFAB. However when I play them back in my 1st gen PS3 60gb (with all the current firmware updates)I experience freezing intermittently at random pts in the movie.I have also used a cleaning disc specifically made for game systems with no change. I have never had an issue with original blue-rays movies that I rent etc. I have played around with the settings in the PS3 and DVDFAB, even formatting the PC3 and re-building the database files. I also disabled BD-live, 24hz 1080p output setting, etc in the PS3 settings with no change as reccomended in the PS3 forums. I thought it was the PS3 since it is 5 years old so I bought a brand new PS3 and it does the same thing. I have ordered some new Verbatim 6x speed BD-r's in case there was an issue with the 1st batch. Does anyone have any other ideas as to what might be causing it or what I can do?
    We do not discuss the copying of rented movies on this forum.

Thread closed.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X