Freeze in PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freeze in PS3

I am using DVDfab 8.0.9.2 QT. I just purchased an LG Blue Ray Writer and Verbatim LTH 2x BD-R discs. I have no issues successfully burning the backups at BD-25 full or main movie in DVDFAB of movies that I own. However when I play them back in my 1st gen PS3 60gb (with all the current firmware updates)I experience freezing intermittently at random pts in the movie.I have also used a cleaning disc specifically made for game systems with no change. I have never had an issue during playback with my original purchased blu-ray movies only the backup copies. I have played around with the settings in the PS3 and DVDFAB, even formatting the PC3 and re-building the database files. I also disabled BD-live, 24hz 1080p output setting, etc in the PS3 settings with no change as reccomended in the PS3 forums. The copies also playback fine on my pc. I thought it was the PS3 since it is 5 years old so I bought a brand new PS3 and it does the same thing. I have ordered some new Verbatim 6x speed BD-r's in case there was an issue with the 1st batch. Does anyone have any other ideas as to what might be causing it or what I can do?

I would say its your media! Not sure if PS3 even supports LTH or if your burner needs an update to support LTH. I would pick up a good quality BDRE for test burns. There are allot of misconceptions on burning speeds and with out your logs and burning engine we cant help you much.
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Creating the backups with the latest DVDFab is a try
      人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
      Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Working...
      X