Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

use of BD-RE DL possible for 3 D movies

Hello,
    I have tried to make a clone of a 3D Movie to get a native copy and full 3D view. I tried to use a 50GB rewritable BluRay (completely empty and formatted). But DVDFAB says that there are data on it and if I want to over write those data. However after confirmation this message comes again and again. I had to cancel this then.
    My question: is it possible to use a re-writable Dual Layer BD or not. If yes, what do I have to do to make it work ?

Best Regards and thank you.

Moved from German forum.

How did you format the Blu-ray?
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

formated under Windows 7, complete - no quick format

Comment

Hi drskoll
        You may have better luck using ImgBurn as your burn engine, it is free and you will find instructions on setting it up with Fab in the link in my signature.
        Remember to set up the AWS in ImgBurn and your burn speed to 1/2 the rated speed of your disc.

You can even use ImgBurn to erase your disc.
        Open ImgBurn select tools > drive > erase disc.

Hope this helps
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by drskoll View Post
          Hello,
          I have tried to make a clone of a 3D Movie to get a native copy and full 3D view. I tried to use a 50GB rewritable BluRay (completely empty and formatted). But DVDFAB says that there are data on it and if I want to over write those data. However after confirmation this message comes again and again. I had to cancel this then.
          My question: is it possible to use a re-writable Dual Layer BD or not. If yes, what do I have to do to make it work ?

Best Regards and thank you.
          You want to always do a full disc erase with ImgBurn!! It will take a while but when you burn your movie it will burn at the right speed for this type of disc which is 2x. I used to only use 50GB BDRE!! Also formatting with ImgBurn will format with ouit spare areas, which you want! I had issues when I first started using the discs..
          For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Hi, drskoll

It's an known error. We'll fixed it in next build.

Please check the "Overwrite rewritable ..." check box in Common Settings.

See the screenshot.

Wilson
            Attached Files
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X