X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with "Stranger than Fiction"

Hello all,

DVDFab seems to have problems with the Bluray Movie "Stranger than Fiction" in Movie only Mode.

This BluRay Disc has several Main Features of the same length, because a few seconds of the movie are localized for the different language versions.

The result when ripping one of those Main Features: I'm getting a BluRay Folder Stucture, with three m2ts-Files in the STREAMS Directory (Two big ones and one small with the localized Movie Scene). Would be fine for me, but when playing with either Total Media Theathre oder VLC, both Players crash at the point, where the second stream-file should be played.

Also, the BDInfo Tools tells me, that the BluRay Structure ist corrupt.

Would be great, if ripping BDs of this kind would be possible with DVDFab.

Keep up the great Work!

Bye

Richard

I tested this with two titles both containing multiple m2ts files with Total Media Theater 3 (one title had two files and the other had 10+). Used the 'open media folder' that was ripped with Fab in main movie mode. Both played fine with no crash of the media player. Didn't have that particular title to test with though. Playing m2ts files directly will not always yield the best results and Fengtao also mentioned you need the folder structure for proper playback.

Comment

Working...
    X