Burning 3D blu rays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burning 3D blu rays?

I have started getting into 3D and wanted to start burning 3D Movies I wanted to backup and copy the lion king 3d and bolt in 3d. For both I tried it in full disk mode and the clone process for both worked with no problem. My problem occured when they ask for a writable disk and it just says failed to burn would you like to try again right away. And this message comes up once I put the blank BD-R into my blu ray writer drive. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by animal44 View Post
    I have started getting into 3D and wanted to start burning 3D Movies I wanted to backup and copy the lion king 3d and bolt in 3d. For both I tried it in full disk mode and the clone process for both worked with no problem. My problem occured when they ask for a writable disk and it just says failed to burn would you like to try again right away. And this message comes up once I put the blank BD-R into my blu ray writer drive. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
    Hi animal44,

We need your log files(dvdfab_internal.log, dvdfab_burn_vso.log, dvdfab_process.log) for troubleshooting.

The default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Thanks in advance.

Anny

Comment

Clone process started: 01:24:02
      150 unreadable sectors was skipped: 02:34:42
      Clone process completed successfully: 02:34:42
      Burn DVD image (C:\Users\Joseph Arbia\Documents\DVDFab\Temp\Clone\THELIONKING3D.is o) started: 02:35:43
      Task_2 failed! Error=105: 02:35:56

I have tried this on three bd-r disks and it happened the same thing every time.

Comment

Originally posted by animal44 View Post
        Clone process started: 01:24:02
        150 unreadable sectors was skipped: 02:34:42
        Clone process completed successfully: 02:34:42
        Burn DVD image (C:\Users\Joseph Arbia\Documents\DVDFab\Temp\Clone\THELIONKING3D.is o) started: 02:35:43
        Task_2 failed! Error=105: 02:35:56

I have tried this on three bd-r disks and it happened the same thing every time.
        Hi animal44,

Task_2 failed! Error=105 means that files are too large to fit on target blank media(BD-R).

In order to burn Blu-ray 3d movie to your blank BD25 disc, you need to compress the material to make it fit one BD25 disc. With clone mode, you can't do it.

Please try using Full Disc or Main Movie mode, set the Writable Media Size at the bottom of DVDFab main screen as BD25, choose " Convert to Side By Side 3D" to compress and burn your Blu-ray 3D ISO in this direcotry "C:\Users\Joseph Arbia\Documents\DVDFab\Temp\Clone\THELIONKING3D.is o" to your blank BD-R disc.

Anny

Comment

Working...
        X