Tron Legacy 3D is kicking my butt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tron Legacy 3D is kicking my butt

I can run the full backup (either Clone or Full backup) for Tron Legacy 3D going onto a 50GB disc, and everything seems to run fine and burn fine. No problems along the way.

The Rewritable BluRay disc I'm testing on just will never play in the player.
    So, will posting logs for this backup even help anything if the reading/writing/burning seem to work perfectly?

I've seen a post or two where it seems like people have gotten Tron Legacy 3D to work.. but I am not as lucky.

I've even seen a post for TL that said to make sure not to write it into an .iso - I've tried both .iso and folder method on the HDD and my end results always end up the same.

Any suggestions with this one?

note: I know it will come up.. but the media I'm burning to is fine.
    I can turn around and burn an iso that I have on the computer for another movie, and the full disc works fine.

Comment

I can't imagine rewritable BD50's being compatible on many players. Why don't you just invest in some BD25's as they are around $1 each? OR... for a limited time at Supermediastore.com you can get a 10 pack of Optical Quantum 6X BD-R DL 50GB discs for $44.99 shipped! That's only $4.50 a disc! That's the lowest price I've seen BD50's anywhere.

Comment

Superfist, that is what I'm using. (The optical quantum 50gb's. I only use the Rewritables for testing. Otherwise I use the BD-R 50GB for permanent copies)

I only use the 50GBs only for 3D.
        Compressing 3D to 25gb SBS really does not look good. (I did Thor that way.. and it is junky looking)

On my samsung 6500, the 50gb rewritables work just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by dgrams View Post
          I can run the full backup (either Clone or Full backup) for Tron Legacy 3D going onto a 50GB disc, and everything seems to run fine and burn fine. No problems along the way.

The Rewritable BluRay disc I'm testing on just will never play in the player.
          So, will posting logs for this backup even help anything if the reading/writing/burning seem to work perfectly?

I've seen a post or two where it seems like people have gotten Tron Legacy 3D to work.. but I am not as lucky.

I've even seen a post for TL that said to make sure not to write it into an .iso - I've tried both .iso and folder method on the HDD and my end results always end up the same.

Any suggestions with this one?
          yes please post your logs
          For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Well, because of my solution with How To Train Your Dragon 3D (http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=15939) I'm going to try to burn this to different media just to see if that fixes my problem.

Comment

Was able to get a perfect 1:1 backup of the disc now, thanks to the info that was posted in the link above.

Case closed.

Comment

Working...
              X