Copy as Blu-ray 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy as Blu-ray 3D

I can't get this to work. It finishes step 1, but fails to burn a BD-25 disc. Is there a tutorial that shows how to copy a 3D Blu-ray disc? When I tried the "Convert to Blu-ray SBS 3D" option, it created a disc that played with 2 images via my Sony player, no 3D. What am I doing wrong?

Dear Hugeprints,

Please check this link to see how to create bd25 SBS 3D disc: http://www.dvdfab.com/blu-ray-copy/h...-bd25-disc.htm

Which movie you get this problem?

Please post the log here for trouble shotting.

Best Regards,
    Knighter
    Last edited by knighter; 12-30-2011, 11:03 AM.

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Copy as Blu-ray 3D

I can create a create bd25 SBS 3D disc, but when I play it on my Sony Blu-ray player all I see on my Sharp 3D TV is 2 images (1 on the left and 1 on the right). I'm trying to duplicate the original disc where the stereo images are just slightly offset. The movie is Drive Angry. Do I need to purchase some 50GB discs and perform a clone? Thanks for your help.

Comment

if you are seeing two images, this is Side By Side (SBS)
        There should be a button on your remote to change the 3D mode to Side By Side (and then you will be able to view it correctly thru the glasses)

I think on SBS copies, the menus and stuff will look goofy, but once you start the movie, it will be okay.

What you are seeing is normal, especially if you did a 25GB conversion, and selected SBS for the copy.

You cannot do a 25GB conversion at this point and not do the SBS from what I understand.

If you wanted it to show like the original disk instead of Side By Side, you need to clone or do a Full Copy to a 50GB disc.

From what I understand.

Comment

Your reply solved my confusion. I didn't understand what the 3D button on the remote meant. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
          X