Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SBS Problem with BD-Copy to 25GB

Hi,
    since there was this SBS-fix for RIO-3D (wrong sided movie, right side first) there is a problem with other movies now when i want to copy the whole BD to 25GB !

Now it seems other movies are rendered with right side first...
    F.e. "HOW_TO_TRAIN_YOUR_DRAGON_3D" ...
    With old 8.1.3.6 it was OK.
    With newer versions it´s wrong-sided...

Maybe it would be a better solution to let the people choose which rendermode they want to use.
    Just add an option to the menu:
    2D
    3D SBS
    3D SBS invers

2nd: With 8.1.3.8 "LION KING 3D" was OK (Movie OK, Menu OK)
    but with 8.1.5.x the menu is wrong-sided (movie is still ok) ...

It is my understand that the DVDFAB software has nothing to do with whether or not the side-by-side rendering is l-r or r-l? This is supposedly determined by the original movie.

The only problem I have with the side-by-side 3D is that sometimes it is obvious to me that there is a problem (RIO was obvious to me) and I need to change the l-r or r-l rendering in my TV and sometimes it is less obvious (Thor, in my case) and I have so spend a great deal of time trying to figure out which rendering is best.

Comment

Just curious do you have these problems when you do just main movie or a full 50gb backup?
      Lancool K-56 case.
      OCZ 700watt PSU.
      MSI 990FXA-GD65V2 AM3+.
      AMD 8 core FX-8120 3.1ghz.
      ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX cooler.
      16gb G.skill 1600mhz memory.
      OCZ Agility 120gb SSD.
      WD 2TB.
      EVGA GTX Geforce 550Ti.
      LGWH12LS38 BD-RE

Comment

Full copy to 25Gig...

PS: When just doing the main-movie it´s wrong , too...
        For RIO that fix was fine , but it seems most other movies are wrong now..
        Last edited by Guest; 01-10-2012, 05:53 PM. Reason: merge two post

Comment

When I do a full backup, I use the clone option. Thus, the side-by-side is not an issue. When I copy to a disc for viewing on my TV, when I first started with Blu-ray copy, I did full movie copies. However, I have found that I get much higher quality from doing just a main movie copy to a 25gig blu ray disc than a whole movie copy.

What I have found, in my experience, is that the greater the degree of compression, the lower the quality of the final movie.

Comment

So,
            will there be a fix for this issues?

Comment

Tested with 8.2.0.0 and Thor 3D : always wrong sided...

Comment

Working...
              X