Mortal Kombat Legacy BD not detected correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortal Kombat Legacy BD not detected correctly

Mortal Kombat Legacy BD is not being detected correctly, making it impossible to make a backup of the movie only.

The main movie is detected as about 10 different files of ~5 minute to ~20 minutes in length. Obviously, the movie is using branching m2ts files but every other movie DVDFab detects this and allows you to rip it anyway. This is not the case for this movie.

Actually, Mortal Kombat Legacy is an episodic disc containing separate titles. I believe there are 9-10 episodes that are not seamlessly branched together like the typical contiguous files of a single movie. These episodes aren't even supposedly related so this is the reason they aren't branched as a single movie even though the disc might be. The only option available to you in DVDFab is to copy the Full Disc.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFist View Post
      Actually, Mortal Kombat Legacy is an episodic disc containing separate titles. I believe there are 9-10 episodes that are not seamlessly branched together like the typical contiguous files of a single movie. These episodes aren't even supposedly related so this is the reason they aren't branched as a single movie even though the disc might be. The only option available to you in DVDFab is to copy the Full Disc.
      Ah I wasn't aware of this, haven't yet watched it.. figured it was a movie like all others.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X