This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Pause" during compression doesn't reduce CPU load

If I'm compressing a blu ray to BD25 this takes several hours (of course) and CPU load is 100%.

Now, if I press "Pause" (because I want to use my computer for something else for a few minutes) CPU load remains at 100% although compression is actually paused.

So what's the use of this "Pause" option if CPU load isn't reduced?? Seems to be a bug...

By the way, task manager shows me that it's really dvdfab that causes 100% load (even if paused).

Thanks for the report. Try the new beta 6210 and see if it's fixed although I see no mention of it in the change log. I've never tested this and not sure what the results should be but I suspect it should "pause" as you stated. For future reference always post what version you're using and if it's a beta, report problems in that beta's thread. If it's a final release then post here and again please report the version you're using.

Comment

Hi Reinhard62,

"Pause" should work, but since our copy process is streamline, it's hard to pause immediately.

We will check again to see if there is problem, thanks for your report.

Best Regards,
      Fengtao
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
      X