Problems with Pirates 3 blu ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with Pirates 3 blu ray

Here are the logs. I've made sure it's using the software to encode and I have tried with Lightning Encoding on and off. Also the version I was running when I did this was 8.1.5.3. Thanks for the help
    Attached Files

Also, I should probably mention that I dont receive any error messages. It just slows down to a complete stop at about 0.26% completion when copying.

Comment

Hi jbora
      Please try the latest version found here DVDFab 8.1.5.8 Qt is out (January 18, 2012)
      If still having problems post your new logs.

Please do not compress from your drive
      First save it to your HDD as BD50 without compression.
      Then open the hard drive folder and use "Main Movie" mode select BD25 to compress to another folder on your hard drive.
      Use the "Write Data" mode of Fab to open this COMPRESSED folder and burn to a disk.
      Doing it this way saves wear and tear on your optical drive and is also faster.

CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

That works but now it's skipping

I did all of what you suggested and I was able to burn the movie but when I tested it in my ps3 it would skip about every ten seconds. I'm attaching the new logs. Thanks for looking into this.

Also, I just started using Imgburn and I was wondering what the advantages are to using this program instead of VSO.
        Attached Files

Comment

Please disable Lightning-Recoding and set Software as decoder & encoder, then have a try!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X