moneyball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moneyball

has anyone else had a problem with moneyball main movie??? it slows down to 0.00 conversion time after about 4 mins and just stalls.. both in the latest version of fab and the previous version..

I downloaded it to the HDD and then copy main movie to disk. It seemed to burn just fine. I havent watched it yet to make sure but like I said it seemed to work just fine on my end.

You should post your log so the team at DVDfab can take a look
    "living the dream"

Comment

what i did was uncheck all the codes.. selected software option.. unchecked lightning rencode didnt use cuda... just all software and now it seems to be workin just fine.. weird..

Comment

Originally posted by scottyb25 View Post
        what i did was uncheck all the codes.. selected software option.. unchecked lightning rencode didnt use cuda... just all software and now it seems to be workin just fine.. weird..
        I seem to have the same or similar issue. I tried the above with no luck. Anyone else have a suggestion? Can't rip moneyball using generic.MP4.h264.aac. It stops before 20% complete. Task time says 00:00:00 and total time elapsed keeps counting up. generic.MP4.h264.mp3 works fine. I tried both direct from dvd and from hdd. I tried on two different machines with v8.1.7.3 on Win7 and XP, v8.1.6.8 on Win7 and XP, & v8.1.3.8 on XP. Weird thing is I tried the Android profile that (I think) uses the same h264.aac settings and it worked fine.

Comment

Working...
        X