Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saving 3D on my hard drive

Hi.

Can anyone help please, until recently if i wanted the film only i have had no issues selecting my hard drive as a store using BD50 and DVDfab does the job.

Now when i try to do this with say Alice in Wonderland in 3D the speed starts fine and then goes down to a crawl. If i take the full disc option it works ok but i end up with much larger files.

Any thoughts with where i am going wrong would be great

Thanks

Allan

Hi Border
    Do you have the paid or free version of Fab????
    Sounds like your trial has run out or your subscription has expired.
    Open Fab click on the ? click about what does it say under the options you have purchased.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi

Sorry for delay in answer i thought i got an e mail from the forum if someone replied, that will teach me lol.

I have a paid copy of bluray copy so thats not it. I have had the same issue with Captain America.

What is odd is that the issue seems to happen on a "3D" disk only i.e if the disk contains both 2D and 3D it works fine but if it is 3.D only it stalls.

One thing i have searched for is the info on the second screen so i have said full or film only back up then it asks do i want 2D or 3D sds the top option of 3D is not available for me to put a tick in. Am i doing something wrong maybe in settings that blanks the 3D option out.

I have also tried the codec trick mentioned in a different thread
      Many Thanks

Allan

Comment

Hi Border,
        It's a known issue about BD copy as sbs 3d to BD 50, which we are dealing with. But BD copy as sbs 3d to BD 25 is OK. Thanks for your support and please wait for the fixed release.

Comment

Hi

Thanks for that it was driving me crazy lol the program has always been so good

Comment

Hi!

I believe I have a similar problem...
            When I try to backup my Peter Gabriel New Blood "3D Only" Bluray, as soon as I choose a hard disk destination (instead of an optical drive), the option "Copy as 3D" disapears, leaving me with "3d side by side" or "3d to 2d".
            If I choose "3d side by side" , I noticed that SSIF directory is empty when process is over.

Comment

Hi MeVal,
              "Copy as 3D" supports output a disc and iso as target. Does not support output a folder.
              3d side by side is another format about 3D,which is different with ssif.Check the output playback whether it is 3D sbs.

Comment

Hi Terry!

The output is not 3d sbs... I should have check this before!

When I rip directly from Bluray do file, it works but my computer is quite old and it takes more than 24 hours... That's why I try to split the process in two. First rip, then convert.

I've tried making an ISO file then converting... First attempt video is fine (3D) but no sound... (but it's OK If I choose this option direcly when Bluray is playing from player)

Next attempt AC3/5.1... Video is still fine, audio works but it cuts once in a while. I can hear this on my 5.1 and in the stereo output of the TV.

Then a little idea... Instead of using the TV to read from DLNA, I used the Bluray player (it can also access DLNA server)... So far, so good!!!

I'll try with the shreak movie that came with the player to see if my process works fine... Looks like DVDFab will have a new customer!

Comment

Working...
                X