Phantom Menace Bluray Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phantom Menace Bluray Issues

Hi all, using Dvdfab 8.1.5.8 I did a backup of my bluray boxset using xxxxxx. Then did a movie only copy with dvdfab. The results were less than stellar. Kept getting skipped frames every 3~4 seconds.

Any ideas?

My pc is a E7500 Core2Duo with Radeon 5450.

Thanks,

Mars
    Last edited by 90312; 02-04-2012, 01:39 PM. Reason: Removed competitor's software from post.

You don't need to use any on the fly decrypter with DVDFab and it may lead to unpredictable results. Are you using the trial version?
    Last edited by 90312; 02-04-2012, 01:57 PM.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

No, i'm using the full version. I prefer using a different decrypter to rip the bluray before encoding it with dvdfab.

Am switching to nvidia's gt220 and enabling cuda support. Hopefully that will solve my problems.

Comment

Should make it faster for sure. You might try making your backup without ripping first, you really don't need to with the full version of DVDFab and that is one more chance for something to get tweaked.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

i see. Will try it next time. Thanks!

Comment

Hi 90312, can you share your movie compression % and the time it took to encode?

I am using a gt 220 and enabled software+cuda encoding. Disabled lightening recoding.

The movie is phantom menace and compressing at 73%. My time is 13 hours and counting. 0.87mb/s.

I tried running the compression with lightening recoding enabled. The time was drastically short: 2hr50 min. But i get the dreaded video stutter.

Running windos 7. Cpu E7500 Core2Duo, and Dvdfab 8.1.6.0.

Comment

Working...
            X