Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

an unknown error occured

i7-950, gtx460, 6gb memory

Last night I copied " SHAMLESS " to a 25 gb BR-R. ( NO PROBLEM )

then turned desktop off then got some sleep

upon waking this morning I made attemp to do Blu-ray movie copying.
    everytime I tried to open a movie DVDFAB posted an unknown error occurred

Help, I need this working copy of DVDfab Blu-ray.

I'm getting the same message as well with DVDFab and Passkey regardless of which version. It was all working fine yesterday, but no joy today. DVDFab must have a problem with one of it servers. It would be nice to hear from them.They should post a message to let people know what's going on?
    Last edited by sherwood1948; 02-05-2012, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Have you all tried uninstalling and reinstalling DVDFab?

Comment

Same error today myself Saw the new version so upgraded to that. Still getting the same error..

Comment

I'm getting the same error as well... Ripped multiple last night, no problems... Everything I've attempted this morning (including ones that were successful last night have the same problem)...

I would guess it's a server problem being that multiple people are having the same issues.

Being that multiple users are having the same exact problems, uninstalling/reinstalling is unlikely to help...

Comment

I've tried reinstalling, and different versions to no effect.

Comment

Originally posted by sherwood1948 View Post
              I'm getting the same message as well with DVDFab and Passkey regardless of which version. It was all working fine yesterday, but no joy today. DVDFab must have a problem with one of it servers. It would be nice to hear from them.They should post a message to let people know what's going on?
              Thanks, regrettably I am happy to hear I have company with this strange problem.

Comment

Originally posted by KmR View Post
                I'm getting the same error as well... Ripped multiple last night, no problems... Everything I've attempted this morning (including ones that were successful last night have the same problem)...

I would guess it's a server problem being that multiple people are having the same issues.

Being that multiple users are having the same exact problems, uninstalling/reinstalling is unlikely to help...
                Thanks for your reply. maybe you got it right with server down.

Comment

Your welcome. I just hope they get it sorted out ASAP. I only get a chance to use the computer at weekends.

Comment

excuse me, what's ASAP ? I not undestand this word

Comment

It means As Soon As Possible.

Comment

It is fixed now, please try it.
                        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                        X