Stutter problem with main movie Blu-Ray Copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stutter problem with main movie Blu-Ray Copy

I do not know about other's if they have had the same problem, but since 8.0.8.5 I have not been able to successfully encode the main movie of ANY movie with Blu-Ray Copy to either a BD9 or BD25 without the movie pausing or stuttering throughout the movie with lightning encode enabled. Every edition until this last edition, 8.1.6.3 that is. This latest edition now encodes perfect with lightning encode enabled. Every one I have tried. It does seem slightly slower, but much faster than not having it enabled. This is just for the main movie. The full movie has never been a problem. So there is improvement!! Now to get Blu-Ray Creator to work without stopping at the end of every encode before it finishes.

Originally posted by 57chev View Post
    I do not know about other's if they have had the same problem, but since 8.0.8.5 I have not been able to successfully encode the main movie of ANY movie with Blu-Ray Copy to either a BD9 or BD25 without the movie pausing or stuttering throughout the movie with lightning encode enabled. Every edition until this last edition, 8.1.6.3 that is. This latest edition now encodes perfect with lightning encode enabled. Every one I have tried. It does seem slightly slower, but much faster than not having it enabled. This is just for the main movie. The full movie has never been a problem. So there is improvement!! Now to get Blu-Ray Creator to work without stopping at the end of every encode before it finishes.
    Are you posting an issue you are having or something that was fixed? Usually with newer version stuff does get fixed!
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.

Comment

Working...
    X