Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sky High will not copy

Hi

I am hoping someone can help, i have been using dvdfab with dvd for about 6 years and always found it fantastic so thanks guys.

A year ago i bought bluray copy and it worked really well pop a film in and it copied. thank you.

For the last 4/6 weeks or so i am having loads of failed blurays the latest today Sky High.

What happens is all starts as it should then 2 things happen ether i get error reading i tick ignore all and it stalls. Or It just crawls to a stop when this was only on 3D disks it was a problem but not a big deal.

I can not get the program to run to the point it says no go but the time remaining is climbing over 12 hours so i dont have a fault print.

I was using this with the program on an ssd and saving copies to a standard drive i wondered if my problems had something to do with this so i removed dvd fab removed registry entries and reinstalled on drive d a standard drive.

I rolled back from v8.1.6.3 for 6.2 as the newest seams even worse

The bluray is new plays ok on my pc and my bd player a sony 580.

Any ideas tips would be very helpful.

Hope someone can help

Hi

Not i think a lot of good but at least i got some info this time this s what saved

Analyzing started: 13:00:38
    Analyzing completed successfully: 13:00:38
    Copy process started: 13:00:38
    Copy 00002.m2ts failed: 13:04:22
    Task_1 failed! Error=102: 13:04:22
    Process failed!: 13:04:22

Info for drive [F:\] (DVDFab 8.1.6.2)
    Vendor: HL-DT-ST
    Product: BD-RE BH10LS30
    Revision: 1.01
    Vendor specific: 
    Drive region control: RPC II
    Drive region: 2
    User changes left: 4
    Vendor resets left: 4
    AACS version: 1
    Number of concurrent AGIDs: 1
    Supports bus encryption: NO
    Supports binding nonce generation: YES

Disc media: Blu-ray
    Disc type: BDMV
    Volume name: 84271827_SKH1EED1

AACS (Advanced Access Content System) protection is removed!
    AACS MKB version: 1
    Drive AACS revocation level: MKBv30 or higher
    BD+ protection is not found.

The only thing odd for me is analyze is very fast

Cheers

Comment

Hi Border
      I do not see anything in the log, the only thing I can suggest is that you clean the disc, even if it is brand new.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi CBR

Well i took the disk back as it was new and got a replacement this disk also does they exact same thing, i also tried for checking my LG burner was working aliens vs cowboys no problem with that one it is very strange indeed.

Thanks for the reply

Comment

Hi Border,
          Go to common settings page, general-> A/V codec, select "Disable all GPU codecs for decoding and encoding", DVD/ Blu-ray->Read, select "ignore all reading reading error automatically". Then try it again.
          Wish it helps.

Comment

Thank you i tried that i found this posible option in another thread, no luck i am afraid.

Thank you anyway

Comment

Working...
            X