Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-ray full movie to BD 25 not working

Hello

I am trying to copy a blu-ray disc (3D) to a BD 25 GB but the process always failed at the burning stage (error=105). The feature blu-ray copy is in the trial mode (I am thinking to add this feature to my already existing dvdcopy).

I have also checked that the image size created by dvdfab is approx. 44GB (and not 22 GB as shown when I chose BD 25).

What am I doing wrong?

Many thanks

Ed

Sounds like a settings issue.
    Please do the following.

Initially, rip the BD disc to your hdd as BD50, do not compress in this step.
    Then, use this ripped folder as Source and go ahead and compress to BD25

I realize this is an extra step, but it will actually be quicker and save wear and tear on your BD drive.

Please check your settings:
    Common Settings > Write > Writable Media (BD25) Size ... be certain this does not exceed the max BD25 size.
    Error 105 indicates the file is too large for BD25.

23700 GB is a good place to start...I believe this is the default setting in Fab.
    Sorry, but I never burn BD's so this is never an issue for me.
    I watch 'em via media players ...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

hi emamm,
      As your BD copy feature is in trial, please check whether it is expired or not. If expired, it does not support compressing to lower size.Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X